[3830] CQ160 CW N2FF Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 13:31:46 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston,NY

Total:  QSOs = 340  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 20  Total Score = 65,520

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Great conditions I thought - low noise.

100 watts and an L at 50 feet with 4 radials at 8 feet did more than I thought
it could.  Thanks to all the guys and gals who heard me. I felt loud.  It must
have been all the snow under the radials this year.

I was very happy to work 20 DX countries and even happier when I relaized that
7 of them were all time new ones on 160. I am still working toward DXCC on 160
but this contest sure helped me get closer.