[3830] CQ160 CW WP3C Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 13:54:37 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: WP3C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 963  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 61  Total Score = 726,408

Club: Atlantic Contest Club

Comments:

Hi

I had my oldest girl at the hospital and I lost few hours of the contest. I
also fall asleep because I was so tired for been whit my daughter in the
hospital.

About the contest, it was great, the propagation for Europe was wonderful, and
the signals were very strong. I didn’t listen any JA, VK and ZL. By the way,
the FT-2000 is an excellent radio; soon I will install the NS Roofing Filter
(AC0C) to improve the quality of the radio. Soon I will install the K9AY Loop.
Thanks everyone for the qso's. 73’

Alfredo Velez WP3C/NP4DX
Skype: wp3c.pr
e-mail: mailto:wp3c at aol.com
Web: http://www.wp3c.qth.com/

Rig: Yaesu FT-2000
Ant: Inverted V
Software: N1MM

Worked DXCC

NA: 6Y, C6, CM, FM, HI, K, KL, KP2, KP4, VE, VP9, XE

EU: 4O, 9A, CT, CU, DL, E7, EA, EA6, EI, ER, ES, EU,
F, G, GD, GM, HA, I, LA, LX, LY, LZ, OE, OH, OK, OM,
ON, OZ, PA, S5, SP, SV, TF, UA, UA2, UR, YL, YO, YU

AF: CT3, EA8

AS: 5B, UA9, UK, UN

OC: KH6

SA: CE, FY, HK, P4, PJ2