[3830] CQ160 CW EI2CN Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 14:12:29 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19h

Total:  QSOs = 904  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 62  Total Score = 638,790

I did not stay up both nights but retired at 5AM on Saturday and went to bed at
12AM Sunday to get up again at 05:15AM.   Thus it was a most enjoyable contest
for an old man though my score is down a lot from last year when I ran
unassisted but stayed up longer.   Surprised at the number of CA stations on
Sunday Morning.  Thanks to all for the fun.   If I can only get Wyoming
confirmed and a couple of additional states worked this weekend then WAS is
bagged.   This is the best top band contest though I like the shorter Stew
Perry as well.

K3
Acom 1000
inv L at 95 ft vertical

Beverage on NE America
Beverage on W6/KH6
Beverage on JA
Beverage on Africa

K9AY
I often listen on K9AY when not working NA or JA an find it very effective.