[3830] CQ160 CW W0DLE Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 14:43:39 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0DLE
Operator(s): W0DLE
Station: W0DLE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 1103  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 37  Total Score = 290,890

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Time to lay the cards on the table. The band was not too bad, but I expected
more EU the first night. The second night made up for it. I had a nice little
run into JA each morning. I was constantly hearing K0RF and KV0Q as I scanned
the band for mults. I heard GMCCers K6XT, N0KE, and WT9Q a lot too. It seems
the band is almost divided into 2 layers. The RX limited domestic stations who
don't hear the DX stations at all and the guys with RX antennas who have to
work DX through them. Great fun and hope to improve next year. A final BMD to
Horwiz. Chuck