[3830] CQ160 CW KC4D Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 19:18:04 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KC4D
Operator(s): KC4D, K1SE, N4DB
Station: KC4D

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 1277  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 56  Total Score = 470,934

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Always great fun!!! We were missing one of our regulars, Gary WB4ZPF (now
W4GDG), as he suffered a ruptired appendix two days before the contest. We are
thankful to report that I have visited him several times and he is doing well
after his emergency surgery. He expects to be back with us for future outings.
We managed to imporve over our 2010 score by a bit over 56%. Thanks to all who
called and we look forward to meeting you again on Top Band!!! 73, Bill, KC4D