[3830] CQ160 CW AA0RS Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 21:47:14 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AA0RS
Operator(s): AA0RS
Station: AA0RS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Colorado

Total:  QSOs = 973  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 63  Total Score = 408,496

I didn't intend to enter the contest, hence the low operating time, I was trying
some new software that Chuck K0RF recommended to me (Win Test), it was so much
faster and fun to use that I couldn't stop.

Conditions were poor first night and good the second. Had to work both days so
couldn't stay up for the dawn openings to Asia but when the band opened to EU
the signals were incredible! G3XGC called me and he was so strong I thought it
was a Stateside station calling him on the same frequency.... EU stations came
back to just one call...one of these days we will get conditions like that on
both nights....bliss.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to call, sorry to anyone I caused problems
too but it was a crowded and very busy band...

Dave
AA0RS