[3830] CQ160 CW SQ1K Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 31 03:08:41 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: SQ1K
Operator(s): SQ1K
Station: SQ1K

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 619  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 56  Total Score = 183,106

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

It was again nice fun on Top Band, however my antenna was only dipol, without
any RX antenna. It was hard to work States in this time as well as my lazy time
for sleep during night opening HI HI. I worked with IC-7000 and I can tell only
good points with this little rig with amazing RX. So see you next time. Bart
SQ1K