[3830] CQ160 CW S56A Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 31 03:56:21 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: JN76GB

Total:  QSOs = 511  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 55  Total Score = 138,875

I worked everything I heard with 100 W. No USA on traped dipole in high urban
noise.  S50ARX DX Cluster with CW Skimmer feed was my main source of prompt
callers.  I'd be CQ spoted within seconds and multiop stations respond even to
an ordinary S5.  Artficials pile-ups are created for the short time on this
single band event.  CW robot can do the same job with one mouse click and two
enters.  I tried new 4,4 GHz AMD-64 dual core CPU.  N1MM Logger CWIF still
consumes 51% of resources when sending 40 msec Morse dots over COM port.
Microham USB microkeyer was also tried and quickly discarded after two RFI
chrashes.  I had some fun and even raised antenna on the roof at freezing
Sunday afternoon.

73 de Mario, S56A