[3830] CQ160 CW NQ4I(W4IX) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 31 13:10:21 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: NQ4I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 1411  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 70  Total Score = 678,540

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First I want to thank Rick for letting me man the station for this great
contest. Condx in Ga were so so...seemed like I could not get any europeans to
hear me until after 0100Z both nites...The runs to Eu were also so so...I had
issues with the beverages not sounding right. 90% of my Q's were made while
listening on the xmit antennas. It seems like I was in a different world than
W4AN..I only hrd a few JA's and they were hard to work. I couldnt even get a ?
from JH4UYB...Highlights were having stuff like RX9,A73, call in, even PY and
HC2 were welcome mults. Things seemed so bad at times, like there were several
HB9's spotted all evening long, I tuned each freq and could not even hear a
peep from any of them, I just about gave up on the HB9 mult when one called me
during a run...oh well, I had a blast and besides the beverages not being up to
par, It was a blast..Thanks for all the Q's and CU all in the ARRL DX CW from
NQ4I..I will be manning the 20 meter station so dont be afraid to call in at
any time..I will hear you!!!!73's  John W4IX @ NQ4I