[3830] NCCC Sprint WA6URY LP

Daniel Domondon domondon at inter.net
Thu Jul 7 20:22:22 PDT 2011

NCCC Sprint Jul 8th

Call: WA6URY
Operator(s): WA6URY
Station: WA6URY - remote control from Tokyo

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating time: .5 hours

 20                10           10
Total:             10           10     Total score: 100

As some of you may know I am new to NS but have been
participating in NS recently. Hal (W!NN) got me interested
on NS.  I am operating remote control from Tokyo, Japan,
Sometimes there are latency problems and my internet
connection drops out for about 5 seconds or so. I have been
working on improving compensating parameters for the latency etc.
that are in my system (Remoterig)  It is still fun
in spite of this and hope to continue participating.

So...please bear with me if I don't respond to your calls
immediately.

How about a handicap for remote control stations over a
certain distance....say 5,500 miles or so?

73,
Dan, WA6URY (also 7J1ABD -Tokyo)