[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jul 8 05:17:30 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - July 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   40:  15     11
   20:  19     13
Total:  34     24  Total Score = 816

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole.  Well this was fun, I guess.  Participation was
down and it took a few QSOs for some to figure out the format for tonight.
Nice to have NM5M, Eric, join in and nice to work LZ/W1UE on two bands.  Bands
were both pretty good, although Pacific NorthWest signals were a bit weak on 20
and skip was rather long on 40 and 20.  Welcome back to KU8E.  Hope to work many
of you this weekend in IARU when I will be using the SECC club call W4AN from
the QTH of W8JI.  See you all next Thursday also.  Thanks for all QSOs and for
the memories of such early calls as KN2SSX, KN2EIU, and WA3BGE.  73, John,
K4BAI.