[3830] IARU KU8E SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 10 10:11:07 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

  160:
   80:   60             7       4
   40:  148            19      14
   20:  192            29      21
-------------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

To many things got in the way to do a FT effort. Plus we had thunderstorms
training across our area pretty much all day long, which didn't help. Didn't
even get on until 10 PM local time. 20 and 40 meters were open pretty good at
night but activity seemed low. 20 was open to EU , South America and UA9/0 all
night long. Pretty neat to work A65 and ST2 in the middle of the night on 20
meters.

CU in the next one...   Jeff KU8E