[3830] IARU YU1WC SO CW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 10 10:47:35 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: YU1WC
Operator(s): YU1WC
Station: YU1WC

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Belgrade
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  308     0      24      32
-------------------------------------

My qrp multiband rig is still being built, the antennas are only in design
phase, so once again this was a monoband fun on my only band so far. The
activity was great. Managed to increase my dxcc count by 3. Highlights: beeing
heard at VK2IM and VK4CT without much problems, and almost passing through the
noise at T6MO - this time I got an "?" :))

rig: Genesis G40 homebrew SDR monobander, 5W
sw: GSDR & N1MM
ant: vertical with 2 elevated radials @ 35 m high rooftop