[3830] IARU N6WM(@N6RO) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 10 14:27:33 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Oakley, CA

  160:   27      1      6       2
   80:   64      6      8       4
   40:  342    263     24      12
   20:  235    207     21      16
   15:  171    106     18       3
   10:   83      0     10       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  925    583     87      39  Total Score = 553,014

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Jumped into this contest after only 3 hours of sleep, and since this was the
first time I have operated this contest as a single op, I was using it to
become familiarized with SO2R in a cw setting, still pretty new to me, so this
was only a semi-serious effort.

Conditions not the best, but I had a fantastic time.  great to hear the
activity out there, and appreciate all the qso's and working all my friends out
there.

Thanks to Ken, N6RO for the use of the station, and it performed quite well,
including the new 10 meter stack the team put together over the last couple of
months.

73 and seeya next time gang

~Chris
N6WM