[3830] IARU PY2SEX SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 10 16:14:11 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 22:00

   40:  323     23     33       37
   20:  298      7     31       34
   15:  248    123     22       35
   10:   28     13      9       16
-------------------------------------
Total:  899    166     95      124  Total Score = 1,006,305

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

My best IARU HF Championship ever!
I just woke up 30 minutes before starts the Contest and of course my desktop
computer had some updates to be done and I got the famous Blue Screen from
Hell! So, 13 minutes late. As in WPX CW, 40m was awesome, no QRM again and I
could be heard almost by everyone, I've got impressed with HB9HQ that didn't
copied me, I got him with 30db over 9!! Again as in WPX CW, I decided just for
S&P at beginning, is surprising when you have some patience to wheel the knob
KHz by KHz and find a lot of station calling near each other.
15m was again the best band, even on SSB. Great NA running on 20m, that not
happens often with me, this really raised my rate and was my best rate during
the contest. 40m like I wrote before, was awesome! 10m was terrible and 80m no
comments, I just have a wire for this band, I could hear a lot of stations but
no chance to get heard.
That's all folks...
Log updated and uploaded to LoTW and to my website.

See you on WAE next month...

PY2SEX, Alex
py2sex at py2sex.com
http://www.py2sex.com