[3830] IARU N1SNB SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 10 17:41:24 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:  145      0     11       7
   20:  168     63     15      27
   15:  106     15     10      14
   10:    3      0      5       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  422     78     41      50  Total Score = 108,532

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I made my goal for 500 QSOs.  Also, had nice success with the 2nd radio -
although mixed mode SO2R is a little funky.

Murphy made his usual visit taking down a remote coax switch (fuse), an
amplifier (lost both plate & grid meters) and one of my custom made band pass
filter switches (mechanical?).  All minor, but all annoying.

Early Saturday was frustrating with poor conditions on 20m. Things steadily
improved to EU throughout the day.  15m was open but sparse.  EF8HQ, TM0HQ and
DA0HQ were the best here on 15m by a mile.  40m was OK -until UP2L came on my
run frequency.  He couldn't hear me.

Lots of fun.  Thanks for the contacts.