[3830] IARU W0SD M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 11 12:46:35 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0DB,W0SD, W0OE, WD0T
Station: W0SD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SD

  160:    26     0      6       1
   80:   118    10     15       7
   40:   327    46     27      19
   20:   328    67     38      35
   15:   230   120     23      25
   10:    59    24      8       5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1088   267    117      92  Total Score = 907,687

We had fun doing this test as we do every year.. Band conditions this time
seemed depressed on the higher bands 10-20m perhaps due to a disturbance and
some slight auroral activity, and about normal for 40-160 given summertime
noise.. Really enjoyed working a LOT of the Thursday nite NS guys, thanks for
the Q's and mults!
This was our lowest Q total by about 500 q's, the last 2 we did we had 1800+
Q's, but our score was almost the same, so the 5 point Q's and mults really
helped out.  Congrats to all the big scores out there... Thanks again and Lord
willing we will be back next year to do this one again- Thank you Ed and Edith
for hosting us, you were great! Todd- WD0T for the W0SD team-
Ed-W0SD,Edith-W0OE,Joe-W0DB,Todd-WD0T.