[3830] IARU OH6LI(@OH6LI/OH4A) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jul 12 00:16:47 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OH6LI
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station: OH6LI/OH4A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: KISKO

  160:    81    0       8       24
   80:   215    0      11       27
   40:   382    0      29       29
   20:   932    0      35       31
   15:   359    0      24       29
   10:   125    0       6       14
-------------------------------------
Total:  2094    0     113      154  Total Score = 1,875,000

What a contest.
Really difficult one in the wee hours, our Sunday morning.
Simply had to take two short naps.

Big self-motivational effort to operate to the end with
this level of DX propagation.

On the positive side, I think I am getting to learn
how to really use the SO2R setup.
I mean, I could really play around with all front panels,
switches and knobs at the station to try to maximise the
second radio effect.

The propagation, seen as numbers, showed really strange figures.
40m produced only very limited number of JA and VK.
Only a handful North America.

Really no DX on 80.

15 .. sigh.
10 .. same feelings as SJ2W shared with us.
Some weak ES; into SE direction only.

I really hope this is not the solar maximum.

Come on, Sun.
I am sure you can do better than this.

Hear You all in 2012 !

73,