[3830] CWopsT KU5B LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 13 20:37:40 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 14

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   6      3
   20:  17     17
-------------------
Total:  23     20  Total Score = 460

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My second CWT as I have a station back at home temporarily. Normally all of my
stuff is at the contest QTH.

Interesting little get together. Nice to work some familiar people and it
confirmed that I'm weak from here. Multi-tasking watching the Big Brother Live
Feeds (addicted) and doing the CWT at the same time made for a challenge.

Will be down in V3 for the fifth year August 5-10 and will be active as V31UB
for NAQP CW this time. Name TBD (it won't be Colin).

Colin KU5B 418