[3830] CWopsT W6KY LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 13 21:13:11 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 14

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:   8      1
   40:  19     11
   20:  23     23
-------------------
Total:  50     35  Total Score = 1,750

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got stuck at Costco waiting for a pizza to cook so only operated the last 1/2
hour. I made the same 50 that I usually do. What does this mean? I burn out in
a 1 hour contest? If I broke the CWT up into 2 1/2 hour sessions I could break
100? I was pumped up after eating 2 slices of pizza on the way home? I imagined
25 of the 50 Q's? ..... The bands were in good shape! Maybe that was the
problem!
73 es C U Saturday for weekend CWT...(and NAQP RTTY)

Art  W6KY  #464
www.w6ky.com
IC-756PROII
GAP Ground Mounted Vertical