[3830] IARU NU1AW/5 Headquarters HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 14 10:24:40 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NU1AW/5
Operator(s): K5NA, K5DU, KI5DR, KF5LGT (VU2SWS), W5SL, W5TA, W5XD, WM5R, N1XS,NS5J, AD5Q, K5GN, K5RT, K5NZ, W5OV, W5AAC, NR5M, K5GA, K5PI, N5DO, K5TR, NQ5L, AB5K, N5LT, K9MBB, W5DNT, K5QXR, NA4M, KJ5T, W2MN, DEBBIE WHITE, NZ5I, K5TU, K5WA,K6RV, W5GAI, N5CQ
Station: NU1AW/5

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Texas

  160:   203     44    14        5
   80:   473    282    25       21
   40:  1140    932    36       43
   20:  1431   1552    50       51
   15:   788    756    35       32
   10:   424    329    18        9
-------------------------------------
Total:  4459   3895   178      161  Total Score = 8,460,762

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We were honored here at the Central Texas DX and Contest Club to be allowed to
represent the IARU as the IARU headquarters station, NU1AW/5.

The station locations were scattered around the area to six different station
locations, K5NA, NR5M, AB5K, W5SJS, W5KFT, and N5CQ. A total of 37 different
people participated and helped with the effort.

A special thanks to W5XD and K5TR who contributed greatly with the setup of a
common Internet log using Writelog.

73, Richard - K5NA