[3830] CWopsT W0UA(@K0RF) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jul 16 14:04:24 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 16

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

   40:  13      7
   20:  47     42
-------------------
Total:  60     49  Total Score = 2,940

A little tougher than the early show with mid-day condx on 40.  Only answer to a
CQ on that band:  W6KY--thanks, Art!  (Thanks also to AD1C for the QSY from 20)
I was surprised, though, that several Eastern stations could hear me there. Just
got this in before the afternoon thunderstorm rolling off the foothills
here--before the storm, but not before the angry QRN announcing it, that is.

OK, first officer returning left seat to Captain Chuck for the late flight
tonight.  Thanks, it was great doing some Charlie WhisKEY with the CW Ops...

73,

Geo