[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jul 19 02:29:42 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I, WN1E
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT

   15:    4     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  385   110  Total Score = 42,350

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

We operated from a hunting camp in the Green Mtns. of VT.  No power so ran from
generator.  We forgot the antennas, went to a farm supply store and got wire
and electric fence insulators to make dipoles for each band.  We then
discovered that we did not have the power cord for the IC-7000 so we ran with
just one radio, the IC-756P2.  Other than that it all went fine!!

What happened to the propagation on 10 and 15????

Thanks for all the contacts and fun!
The "Bambi" group, Gordon - N1MGO  Charlie - KT1I and David - WN1E