[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 21 20:24:19 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   1      1
   80:   5
   40:  15     11
   20:  21     14
   15:   6      4
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good activity tonight. Tough jump balls. Had several where I thought a station
came back to me, but they were working someone else.

Hope to fix the fifteen meter stack. It works, sort of, but clearly is messed
up. K5PI is coming over Sunday to help me check it out. Hopefully we can get at
least one antenna working so Robert can do the NAQP from here. This has been a
vexing problem.

Nice to have K5OT on. Missed him on 40 ... called but got beat out.

Three baggers tonight: K5OT, WQ5L (loud on the low freq bands), N7XU, and NO3M.
Great ears, TY.

Five minute segments: 5 (ugh, totally lost at sea on 15 meters), 7, 10, 12, 7,
and 7.

Ran at 38 WPM tonight, my NAS speed. Seemed OK. Slowed down for a few stations
that were calling at slower speeds.

Nice to work WA4SPB in WA. Please come back. Also nice to hear TV Bob in there.
Ditto "Mountain-Top Ted" N9NB from VA. Ted, I lost several jump balls calling
you on 40 meters.

Tnx for the great fun.

73, Jim N3BB