[3830] IARU IO0HQ Headquarters HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jul 23 07:31:10 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IO0HQ
Operator(s): IK1YDB, IK1HJS, IK1QBT, IZ1GAR, I2WIJ, I1HJT, I1NVU, IZ1GIP, IK4UPB, IK4VET, IK4ZGO, HB9CAT, HB9DUR, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4MGP, IV3ZXQ, IZ1LBG, I4EWH, IZ4COW, IZ4NIC, IZ4GWE, IZ4UEZ, I4FYF, IW1ARB, IK4WMH, IZ4DPV, I4YSS, I4UFH, IZ5EME, IZ5DIY, IZ5EKV, IW5EFX, IZ8BGY, IZ8CCW, IZ8FFZ, IK8YFU, IK8LTB, IK8YJQ, IZ8JAI, IZ8MWG, IZ8CJV, IK8LOV, IT9NJE, IT9CHU. IT9CJC, IT9AUG, IT9BUN, IT9EQO, IT9ACN, IT9BLB, IT9MUO, IT9RBW, IT9VDQ
Station: IO0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:

  160:   443    407    13       29
   80:   914    850    22       35
   40:  1967   2102    42       50
   20:  2154   2469    51       63
   15:  1393   1370    45       50
   10:   944    951    31       40
-------------------------------------
Total:  7815   8149   204      267  Total Score = 19,995,834

It has been a very long and difficult merge after we ended with 12
different logs! Despite RFI, power failure, network failure, I hope
this is something very close to the reality.
Thanks to all the operators who made another great performance
among all the difficulties, propagation included.
Thanks to all the stations who called us.
See you next year.

Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager, on behalf of the IOxHQ Team.
IO1HQ, IO4HQ, IO5HQ, IO8HQ, IO9HQ