[3830] IOTA W1WBB SO(A)12CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 31 11:31:25 PDT 2011

                    IOTA Contest

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO(A)12CW LP
QTH: Aquidneck Island, RI

   80:    2       2
   40:  150      27
   20:  135      29
   15:    2       1
   10:    2       1
Total:  291      60       0        0  Total Score = 106,380

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Unable to participate until over 7 hours into contest...missed many prime
operating hours with propagation into Europe on upper bands, so this was a
low-key effort to make my IOTA available to participants.

Conditions seemed only so-so with QSB and QRN a problem here on signals to Eu.
Apologies to those callers I was unable to pull out of the noise.

- Icom 737 @ 100w; 88' all-band doublet up at about 45' (acts as 20m EDZ on Eu
& VK/ZL), low OCF 133' all-band dipole as back-up; N1MM logger.

Log to be uploaded to LoTW shortly.  Many thanks for the QSOs.

73,  Bill  W1WBB