[3830] WPX CW 5Q2T M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 2 14:04:44 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 5Q2T
Operator(s): OZ0J OZ5BD
Station: 5Q2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OZ0J

Club: DANISH DX GROUP

Comments:

We were 2 operators during this nice contest and we worked approx. 29 hours in
total.

Lowlights:
the bad condx to US on top bands and the very bad condx on all bands Sunday.
My GAP Voyager was very poor on 40 M - it need service before next big contest

Highlights:
The opening on 10 M Saturday evening with 140 QSOs in 3 hours.
To work VK¤ on 40 M Sunday evening

It was also special to be reported as HQ2T on the cluster. That gave me some
more pile-up. 5Q2T is still a rare call sign on CW, but I will try to use it on
the bands more often.

QSL via OZ0J LOTW, buro or direct. Visit www.oz0j.dk for details.

CU in next contest.

73 team 5Q2T