[3830] WPX CW WO4O SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 4 13:20:59 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

With the A index in the 30's I didn't expect to improve upon my 2006 score;
therefore, no strategic plans. As usual, too many dupe callers.  Managed to get
outside Sunday afternoon to play a couple sets of tennis, at the expense of more
QSOs. Somebody said: "Sunday afternoon and evening featured the best openings to
Europe of the entire contest."  Sorry, I missed those!  Maybe one year I'll op
the full 36 hours...