[3830] ARRL June VHF KM3T Limited Rover LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 13 16:22:42 PDT 2011

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KM3T
Operator(s): KM3T
Station: KM3T

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: Rover NJ/NY/CT

  432:   25     9
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  159    51  Total Score = 9,384

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment: IC-7000 50 MHz: 100W 144/432 MHz: 50W
Antennas: 6m: 2el Moxon 2m: 6el Yagi 432 MHz: 8el Yagi

Had some business and personal stuff to attend to in NYC area so decided to
drag some antennas along and do a hobo rove on the way back home to FN42 (NH).
Next time I hope to have more bands and be able to spend the weekend.  Having
done many serious multi-op efforts over the years in VHF contests, it is always
a different kind of fun "being on the other end."  Only wish I had been able to
operate more.

Visited these locations for the first time:
Long Beach Island - Barnegat Light FM29
Mt. Mitchell (Atlantic Highlands, NJ) FN20 (tnx John N2NC for the tip)
Sandy Hook, NJ FN30 (tnx John N2NC for the tip)
High Point, NJ FN21