[3830] ARRL June VHF W0UC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 16 19:58:25 PDT 2011

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W0UC
Operator(s): W0UC
Station: W0UC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN44 Wisconsin
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  881   259
  903:    8     6
  1.2:   10     6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1015   330  Total Score = 367,620

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

I don't think 6m ever shut down here.  We just needed some shorter skip to the
east coast; no contacts to central NY and PA.  Missed most of the local rover
activity because I stayed on 6m.  Higher band propagation actually seemed
pretty decent for June during the little time I spent there.  It's always great
fun to have 6m open long enough to work Es rovers in multiple grids!