[3830] All Asian CW DK6XZ(E77XZ) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 19 15:33:13 PDT 2011

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rastatt, JN48cu
Operating Time (hrs): 11,5

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     6
   40:   26    20
   20:  289   112
   15:   76    55
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  400   195  Total Score = 79,755

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It was again interesting to join into AA, to check the propagation on Saturday
(09-10z & 13-24z). We did some antena work at the station too. Actually, I
tried to "control" the happening with a N1MM Logger; in order to learn the
operation with this for me fully new program. Sometimes it might have been
heard I was not used to work with it :-), sorry.

At SFI 99 and Ap 6 the real good props to JA - where from the most of QSO (243)
were generated - were good only after we came into the darkness. Best hour-rate
were at 21z on 20m. The 15m was also open at that time with few, but, strong
signals.

Nice to happened to work my clubmate Tom HZ1FI (aka DL2RMC) on 40 trough 10m
(without using RBN or DXCluster). A very remarkable QSO was that with 8J1VLP/1,
giving me his age "92". Congratulation dear OM! Congratulation also to many
others of age >70 who were part of the event. BTW, VLP stands for "very low
power", as it was a JARL QRP Day Special Station.

Thank you for the QSO's and see you as next in HAMRadio FHN, Intern. LZ HF
Field or IARU HF Championship (E7HQ 15m SSB).

73 Suad, DK6XZ/E77XZ