[3830] All Asian CW N5AW SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 19 18:36:49 PDT 2011

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX

   80:    1     1
Total:  290   153  Total Score = 44,523

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Why does this contest have a low power category for JA and Asia but not the rest
of the world? With no amp here I have no choice but to compete against the KW's
with 100 watts. Fortuately I have pretty good antennas and a good take off for
JA and the rest of Asia but not worth two S units.

Great JA run on 20 Sunday morning. 15 was poor Saturday but much better Sunday.
Unfortunately on Monday morning in Japan there is less activity. Got up too late
for 80 and 40 Sunday morning but glad I didn't miss the Sunday morning JA run on
20.