[3830] All Asian CW T6MO(K9GY) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 20 00:07:47 PDT 2011

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: T6MO
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: T6MO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NR KABUL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  281    94  Total Score = 68,714

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fun to work all the stuff I usually can't from home! Had some issues with
microham USB keying the radio then had problems with the logikey memories so
had to send by hand. Pileups were pretty well behaved. Sunday night (local) I
even braved the QRN on 20+40 to make some QSOs...turned up the audio gain to
remove the QRN. Took 19 weeks to get my license but was worth the wait. Very
fun to operate from here especially in a contest. The antenna is working much
better than I ever thought although helps to have the height (50-60 ft?) and
elevation (5,800 ft ASL).

FT-857D
Radiowavz 40m DX (OCFD) Windom

Hope to log you all in the IARU contest next month.

CQ CONTEST!
Eric