[3830] All Asian CW JE1CKA M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jun 21 16:52:02 PDT 2011

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: JE1CKA
Operator(s): JE1CKA JA1RKI JA1XRH JA1XUY JG1VGX JH5GHM
Station: JE1CKA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SAITAMA

  160:    0     0
   80:    5     3
   40:  342    51
   20: 1355    82
   15: 1094    91
Total: 2879   256  Total Score = 2,034,688

Club: CHOFU RADIO AMATEUR's CLUB

Comments:

I stayed on the tower on Sunday in the rain to install the 80m sloper. The
station
has been in the upgrade stage so there had been a lots of troubles. We shoot
those
problems one by one during contest....
However the operators are superior and finally we broke the old M/M record in
JA. there are lots of room for much more scores. We are progressing.
Because of AC power limitation, I had to limit the amp output power to 500w.
But it might be enough (the mountain top QTH covers ... tks to nature)
Thanks to all who called us.