[3830] WPX CW VA7RR(@VE7SZ) SOSB20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 25 15:50:30 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VA7RR
Operator(s): VA7RR
Station: VE7SZ

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: BC

   20: 1359

Many thanks to Allan, VE7SZ, for hosting me for the contest. The station played
very well, and it was nice to be back on the air again, as this was the first
time I had listened on a radio since WW CW last November.

     Conditions were tough, especially from Saturday morning on.  I worked
nearly half of my QSOs in the first 8 hours of the test.  Europe was a
challenge as well, with most all of my EU contacts logged in S&P mode.

     Despite the underwhelming conditions, it was a very enjoyable weekend.
Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73,

Gary  VA7RR