[3830] ARRL FD N6WG 1D QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 26 13:09:45 PDT 2011

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: 1D QRP
QTH: Newark CA

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  154     0       0  Total Score = 616

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had to stay home this FD, so operated my home station to hand out QSOs
to the guys in the field.  Thought I was doing pretty good with a score
over 1000 points, then I discovered that commercial power cuts the
multiplier down to 2 from 5.  Bummer.  Oh well, if I have to work from
home again next year, I'll have my solar panels and battery bank on
line for the extra multiplier.  Had fun anyway, squeezing in a few hours
here and there for a total of 12 hours.
Thanks to all for the Qs.  Hope you all had fun too.