[3830] ARRL FD NA4K 3A LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 27 13:39:03 PDT 2011

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: NA4K
Operator(s): NA4K
Station: NA4K

Class: 3A LP
QTH: TN

  160:
   80:   133     53     14
   40:   431    173     14
   20:   397    242     25
   15:   316    188     57
   10:   103    254     10
    6:          173
    2:            5
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1380   1088    120  Total Score = 9,426

Field Day report for the McMinn County ARC (TN)

Score includes 1250 bonus points.

Another Field Day is in the books.  This year we had a couple of
storms roll through, but nothing like we had during the previous week, the
storms actually cooled the air.

Band conditions were good on the higher bands, with 6 meters staying
open very late on Saturday, and the usual static on the low bands.

We had a few problems with RFI that were fixed during the first few hours
and one antennae that quit after the last rain, but no equipment failures.

Plenty of good food, in fact I noticed when we were packing things up
that there were a few watermelons left but none of the homemade
ice cream was anywhere to be found (grin).

We had 57 people show up this year, one of the largest crowds we
have had in quite a while.

   Steve  NA4K