[3830] ARRL June VHF W0ETT/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 27 19:34:01 PDT 2011

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W0ETT/R
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  325   156  Total Score = 52,752

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Pretty decent condx for 4 grids DM88, DM87, DM77, and DM78 on Saturday.  But, on
Sunday, it really opened up as I activated 5 grids:  DM79, DN70, DN60, DN61, and
DN71.  At times Sun. afternoon it seemed like I had a yagi on the top of my van
instead of a 6m hamstick!  -  Thanks for the Q's.

Rigs:  FT-450 with 100w to 6m hamstick
and, FT910 with 100w to 2 mtr halo;  and, 7 el. yagi and 8 el. 432 yagi when I
had time to stop and put up the antennas.

6m CW was great in this June contest!  Sunday, in DN60 (northern CO Jackson
County, I worked about 46 stations on CW, and later, in DN61 WY Albany County,
conditions picked up to where I was able to run CQing and worked 99 stations in
a two hour period, something I haven't done before with a FT-450 running 100w
and hamstick.

73 Ken, W0ETT/Rover

Grids:  DM88, DM87, DM77, DM78 on Sat.  On Sun:  DM79, DN70, DN60, DN61, DN71.
Bands:  50, 144, and 432.