[3830] CQ160 SSB ED1R Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 1 00:52:50 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR, EC2DX, EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: AVILA

Total:  QSOs = 573  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 65  Total Score = 305,000

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Very bad propagation, incredible noisy qrm, we had only one day (friday) to put
up our antennas, was very difficult listening low power stations, and for next
years we need a second RX antenna to EU, maybe we lost many EU LP stations in
our Log. Our results are lower than those made in 2009 (aka EC1KR), we will
improve next year.

Congratulations to all differents EA multi-op Teams for his hard work and
results, EA exist on international Contests.

TR/RX. YAESU FT1000MP-MKV + ACOM 2000
ANT 1. Vertical 40m + 85 radials
ANT 2. L Inverted + 85 radials
ANT RX. Beverage NA