[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 3 19:27:03 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - March 4

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

  160:   9      6
   80:  19     14
   40:  19     12
   20:   7      5
Total:  54     37  Total Score = 1,998

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just couldn't grab those last two points to make 2000.

Slow start, but activity picked up especially after the half hour.

Shortly before NS, I made an expedition to attach the terminating resistor to
the end of the Beverage -- this trip was reminiscent of that old classic (and
stupid) movie The Blair Witch Project.  The area around the Beverage would
definitely been a backup site for that one.  I was rewarded with a Q with Ned,
K1GU, who I can now hear.  Howie, N4AF was good copy as well, but no qso.  Same
for K9MMS.

Good to work the Locust remote. . Rick, sorry couldn't fine the right end of
the couplet on 80m - you were good copy.  Good sigs from V31AM tonight,worked
on 20, 40 and 80,  and KE3X.

Glad to see our QRP fanatics plugging away. . . Mark, listened diligently for
you on 160, but no luck.  I'll try to get a NNW Beverage up when the Amidon
order arrives.  Unfortunately, vineyard projects are competing.

73 Bill n6zfo