[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7XC SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 16:09:49 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: DM09nm - Fallon NV

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   18     9
Total:  231   154  Total Score = 106,260

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only a casual operation to chase needed band/mode DXCC countries towards my LOTW
5BDXCC award. Several surprises... EU on 10M Sunday morning, Many years since
that has happened for me! Lots of DX on 40 SSB in the new low SSB common window
sure beat split operation of the past. Seems NV wasn't on in a big way as many
stations were very happy for the multiplier. What a joy to have a 10M open most
of the day again. IC-746, IC-2KL @ 500W Out, 3 ele 20M Monobander at 40',
Classic 33 tribander @ 25', 80/40M Inv Vee at 35'. KB!