[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2ZEA(@PS2T) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 16:54:19 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2ZEA
Operator(s): PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH:

   10: 2032    58
-------------------
Total: 2032    58  Total Score = 353,220

TNX to Atilano (PY5EG, PY2OMS, PP5EG, PT5T) for this opportunity to operate his
fine station in Araraquara, Sao Paulo, Brazil. This station is often in the air
as PS2T.

Nice to see that 10 meters really comes back to life !
The Big Guns really sounded B I G !
And the small guns, such as QRPers and /M were well workable, too.

Unfortunately, a family commitment (judged as VERY IMPORTANT by my XYL...) on
Sunday afternoon limited my operating time. Lost about 5 hours of best pileup
time... Sorry, life is full of compromises :(

The rig was K3 with a KW amp.
The ant was 7-el monoband yagi up 30 meters.

73, Ville
PY2ZEA, OH2MM