[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 17:05:03 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): N1YX, N9NC, K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: W1

   20: 1743   112
   15: 1404   106
Total: 4153   480  Total Score = 5,951,520

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Did a relaxed MM - had hoped for a few more ops from the local YCCC group but we
managed.  Thanks to Igor, N1YX for his pushing and time in the chair, I was
inspire to hang in there with him.  Special thanks to Tom, N9NC for his fine
work on 20 M all day on Saturday, leaving us with over 1200 Q's.  Only two ops
on Sunday (N1YX and K1RX) bouncing around on the various bands for the rest of
the weekend.  Did get lots of sleep (not good) but overall had a good time.

Igor kept posting notes to the computer network with comments like "just passed
2 Meg", "just passed 3000 Q's", "just passed 4000 Q's", etc. that I found
annoying - it kept me in the seat up to the end!  Nice strategy!

Thanks to the many DX stations that called in - you make the weekend great!

73, Mark, K1RX