[3830] ARRLDX SSB AK8E(@AK7AZ) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 17:14:11 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AK8E
Operator(s): AK8E,AK7AR,K0DVH,KY7K,AE7KB,N3KCJ
Station: AK7AZ

Class: M/M HP
QTH:

Total:  980   301  Total Score = 875,007

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Having never done this contest, I had my doubts as to expectations.
Interestingly enough, all expectations were exceeded. To bad the multi-multi
was not a more serious effort as things were kept convenient, fun, and
recreational. Lots of sleep, food, and downtime was had to also enjoy each
others fellowship/comradre'.

Next time we will take this contest to a much higher level with better
disciplined radio time and see what kind of serious competitive score we can
generate.