[3830] ARRLDX SSB OE3K(@OE3DIA) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 17:37:43 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE3K
Operator(s): DK6XZ, OE1EMS, OM3BH, OE3DIA
Station: OE3DIA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr Vienna
Operating Time (hrs): 42,5

   40: 1105    53
   20: 1012    60
   15: 1356    58
Total: 3973   261  Total Score = 3,105,278

Nice having Suad DK6XZ, Rasto OM3BH and Braco OE1EMS/E77DX on board. This was
really very international contest. We had a lot of fun not only because of good
propagation. We are satisfied with the results. 10 m was the worst band for us.
We could hear a lot of US station but could not get anything running.
Congratulation to SOAB operators Jozef OM3GI and Wolf OE4A for great score.