[3830] ARRLDX SSB NW3H SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 17:46:55 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Skippack, PA

  160:    0     0
Total:  462   219  Total Score = 303,534

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

What a contest!  This is my best overall effort in a contest to date.  In 2009
my total was 103K so this is a 200% improvement.  Will not be able to top this
for awhile with my vertical and wires.  Worked 9 JAs in 10-15 minutes on 15
meters Sunday around 4PM.  Amazing conditions especially on 15 meters.  Effort
limited by the needs of my soon to be one year old daughter but this is the
most time I have had in the chair so far.  That and the addition of an 80 meter
dipole really improved my score.  Looking forward to making additional
improvements to the station for 2012!  Thanks for the Q's.