[3830] ARRLDX SSB PW2D(PY2ZXU) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 20:09:35 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Mogi das Cruzes

   10: 2349    58
-------------------
Total: 2349    58  Total Score = 401,940

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks Mamiro, PY2DM for the use of the station. Now we start feel how 10m can
be to good use, as it is now it is perfect as OPs like me can sleep during the
night. Being old (have been active as a ham 5o yrs & 2 months) also has the
effect that my memory is good but very short. Would be good if NA stations give
State-abbreviations instead of the name of the state. Texas, Oklahoma, Oregon,
Carlifonia + some more are easy to remember, but Indiana, Idaho, Iowa and all
those starting on M are difficult.... thanks to all that made the weekend so
fun. Better than the carnival that is on this weekend. Well, Monday and
Thuesday still remains.
73, Thomas, PY2ZXU/SM0CXU