[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7DD SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 20:34:50 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7DD
Operator(s): N7DD
Station: N7DD

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: ARIZONA

Total:  849    97  Total Score = 246,768

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Who turned the OFF switch in Europe? Conditions really bad on the first night
but much better the second. Still no Europe activity.

Sorry for getting too close to your frequency. My beverages are very sharp and
cant hear off the side. Apologies to W6YI and W0UA for getting in their
"hair".
Both are great contesters and happy to compete with them on 40 meters after
many years. Last contest for me on 40, too much work.

Fun times: mini pile-up of HL,XU7,BD,3W7 and HS0, all new mults, back to back.
Working C91 who told me he had been chasing me all over the band for two days!
And the best one was the Japan station who told me that " I filled up his "S"
meter"

Thanks for the contacts.