[3830] ARRLDX SSB SP1NY SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 23:17:43 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: SP1NY
Operator(s): SP1NY
Station: SP1NY

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4,5

Total:  451    53  Total Score = 73,063

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Strange condx on Saturday. Herad many stations but they can't hear me.
Had to call almost each station several times, even those "Big Guns" -
very frustrating. Decided to quit after one hour of operation with
only 35 QSO's in log.
Sunday, in contrast, was amazing. Mostly running with rates peaking over
200 qso/hr and  110 qso/hr avg.
Band was widely open from east to west at the same time. Still heard
east coast stations well after 20Z what never happend from years.
Pity that can't spend more time on chair due to family matters.
Had a great fun anyway, this is one of my favorite contest.
Thanks for everybody who called me.

73's Mirek

Rigs:
FTDX-5000 + 500W amp. + MicroHam MKII