[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3TN SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 7 03:25:04 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD

  160:    6     6
Total:  424   250  Total Score = 317,250

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3, ALS-600, Windom at 45'

Conditions were so good, and rain on Sunday cancelled other plans, so I spent
way more time in this one than I had planned, mostly just exercising various
N1MM features to chase multipliers.

Seems like just last year it was exciting to see 15 with propagation, with wide
open spaces - now 15M is the new 20M! 10M with an OCF dipole was not much fun -
I had weird lobes with spotlight propagation - s9 French and Italian stations,
the rest of EU at whisper level.

I also got duped a lot - W3TN, K3TM and/or K1TN must have been active.